With support from the bonsai community, we have grown so fast in such a short time and there is no end in sight.
We want you on the team!
Are you a bonsai enthusiast or professional? Do you enjoy writing and teaching about bonsai? Why not join the team here at ofBonsai Magazine! We are always looking for people who can bring something to the table here at ofBonsai Magazine.
- 2-3 News Hounds. Your job will be to hunt down news regarding bonsai, whether it’s a new product, a convention, a new artist on the scene, or anything else that may include and write about it.
- 1 dedicated interviewer. Your job will be to interview bonsai artists, convention organizers, and product manufacturers in regards to their bonsai experience/products/events and overall bonsai.
- 1 Dedicated Bonsai Critiquer – Pretty self explanatory as to what you’ll be doing. Expect to do one critique every month or two.
- 1-2 columnists. In this position your job will be to write various articles with a more editorial feel to them as well as any other articles such as the ones found in the Last Page.
- 1-2 technical/artistic writers. In this position your job will be to write various articles with a more educational/informative feel to them. Writing on bonsai techinues and/or artistic principles as they relate to bonsai.
- 1 Dedicated Product Reviewers – Pretty self explanatory as to what you’ll be doing. Expect to do one product review every month or two.
- 1-2 species care writers – In this position your job will be to write various article to be added to the species specific section
- 5-6 bonsai convention/event reviewers. – Pretty self explanatory as to what you’ll be doing. Expect to attend and review 2 bonsai related events a year. Also will be responsible for compiling galleries of said events
You can submit any bonsai related news!
We made it easy for you to point out awesome bonsai happenings to us for publication.
Looking for more bonsai bloggers!
The ofBonsai Magazine has a good sizes collection of bonsai bloggers. We want more. If you wound like to bring your existing blog over to ofBonsai please contact me and tell me why you should be included.
Benefits of having you blog with us:
- Be a part of the largest bonsai communities around
- Your blog won’t get lost in the overwhelmingness of the internet
- Freedom to do, blog, post what you want
- FREE! The ofBonsai Magazine does not charge it’s bloggers for having a blog here, all I ask is for on original bonsai article a year.
- and many more
Help Create a buzz and stay up to date!
There are several way to share your favorite articles and galleries from the ofBonsai Magazine and be the first to know of new content!